Here at Sound Administration Ltd my aim is to take the stress out of running your business. This could mean taking care of everyday tasks such as bookkeeping, administration, and secretarial / PA duties. Or it could mean providing more in-depth assistance with your accounting needs (including tax and VAT returns and financial planning), or helping you to develop your business in other ways according to your needs.
I have a wide skill set, attained from both years of study and practical application in a large variety of roles:
- BA (Hons) EXON Business & Management Degree (Exeter)
- Portfolio Administrator / Trade Support / Accountancy roles in London’s financial industry (hedge funds and investment banks)
- Excel programming to create analysis tools for large data sets
- Website creation and maintenance
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Office administration tasks (office management, generating reports and presentations, proof reading, filing)
- PA / Secretarial duties (diary management, event organisation, organising meetings, travel arrangements)
- Bookkeeping & Accountancy (personal / self-employed / sole traders, small businesses, internal finance teams of larger firms) including Self Assessment tax returns and VAT where applicable
I have gained a working knowledge and had experience of a wide variety of roles thus developing a varied skill set. As a result I am well placed to help you with a whole host of tasks which may be draining your time or fall outside your area of expertise.
If you have a task which you would like to outsource then please contact me with the details. Because the nature of each assignment will vary according to your personal requirements, each job will be priced according to the specifics of the task, and a price agreed with you before the work begins (hourly / day rate, project fee etc).
I am happy to work from my home, or at a location which suits you should your needs require that I am onsite for any particular part of the job. The benefit I offer to you is that I am both flexible and reliable, customising the role to suit your needs entirely, giving you a job well done and at the right price for your business.